Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: FW: The id N400036F already exists in this document

/ Stephan Wiesner <stephan@stephan-wiesner.de> was heard to say:
| I posted a problem with ids earlier today and have since tried to solve
| it with some help from the FOP list. Here is a comment from
| J.Pietschmann, who is quite able concerning the FOP stuff.
|
| Here is the XML that corresponds to the FO below:

The FO you quote below is a fragment; I can't tell where the list actually
began. I also don't understand what inserted the fo:block with the break-after.

|   <qandaentry>
|     <question>
|     <para>Difference of binary distribution from source code
| distribution?
|     XML parser.</para>
| [...]
|     Do I really need these?
|     </para>
|     </question>
|     <answer>
|     <para>
|     Yes, you have to download (for example) Xerces from xml.apache.org
| and add
|     it to your CLASSPATH environment variable.
|     </para>
|     </answer>
|   </qandaentry>

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Nothing will ever be attempted, if
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | all possible objections must be
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | first overcome.--Dr. Johnson