Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Generating Preview Documents

Hi list,
I want to automate the process of generating a preview document. For the
HTML version this is very simple, I just enter the following XSLT into
my master style.

  <xsl:template match="chapter">
    <xsl:if test="@id='chap_preview'">
      <xsl:apply-templates />
    </xsl:if>

    <!-- else nothing -->
  </xsl:template>

Now, I get a document with TOC (including page numbers), appendixes and
one chosen chapter.

When, however, I try it with FOP, I get a 'null' and that is that .-(
The FO looks okay to me.
The problem here is the chapter I want to render. If I don't have one
with the given id in my document, the document is generated correctly.

Any ideas? Anybody did something like this before and can show me a
different way?

Stephan