Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: HTML header levels generated by DSSSL stylesheets

Hello,

I have just noticed (because my CSS stylesheet now needs updating!)
that somewhere between versions 1.73 and 1.77 of the DSSSL stylesheet
for HTML output that the HTML <h?> element generated for sect[1-5]
elements has been bumped down a level.  That is, the sect1 title is
now wrapped in <h2 class="SECT1"> whereas previously that was a <h1>
tag.  I note, though, that appendix titles are still wrapped in <h1>
tags.

I can only assume this was intentional -- Norm?  Obviously it's
nothing that can't be fixed with a few changes to my CSS -- I'm just
curious.

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net