Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: ULINK: Last Visited Time

Good Morning list,
I need to mark every external link in my documents with the date I last
visited it.
How should I do this? <revhisory> doesn't not really look that nice .-)

Currently I just write it as text, like this:
<ulink url="http://www.docbook.org";>DocBook Homepage (visited
01.11.2002)</ulink>.

Any comments on this?

Stephan Wiesner