Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: JavaHelp TOC

Hi,

I'm having trouble while generating JavaHelp, using XSL StyleSheets V1.57.

My problem is that I can't convince DocBook to produce a reasonable TOC. It's
generating
<dl><tocitem target="d0e10" text="Help on System processes"> ... </d1> which
isn't actually viewable.

I'm sure this is a newbie problem, but I've search the list and come up empty.
Can anyone give me a pointer on how to display the TOC?

Thanks,
Richard.