Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: programlisting extra line

Hi,

sorry, I suggested PDF :-)
In HTML set shade.verbatim to 0, otherwise a table is
generated and this does not have width=100%.
Programlisting is generated in pre-tags. So you can
just add some css-style for this:

pre.programlisting
{
background-color: #CCCCCC;
}

You can set your stylesheet as param:

<xsl:param name="html.stylesheet" select="'mystyle.css'"/>

Greetings,

Marko