Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: HTML Help "Related Topics" button

Pirjo Tinat wrote:

> That is why I want to use the KeywordSearch functionality of HTML
> Help: I know that from topic "Labels: parameter ABC" I want the user
> to be able to access all other Label parameters, which all have been
> given the indexterm "Label parameters". However, I cannot be sure in
> advance which particular Label parameters will be present in the
> customer's application or if the application is going to include new

OK. If you want Related Topics only in HTML Help version, I would
suggest using PI for marking it up:

<?dbhh related="Label parameters"?>

If you want to process this in all outputs, you can use dummy list:

<itemizedlist role="related">
<title>Related Topics</title>
</itemizedlist>

In any case you must customize stylesheets to turn markup into some
ActiveX object references for HTML Help.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz