Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: How can I transform PO files directly into PS?

David,

Thanks; it works, but now I have another problem:
even if I already have modified texmf.cnf to
increase some values, I still get the following
message:

! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10695].
l.165 \DeclareTextCommand{\
                           textmultiply}{PD1}{\327} % multiply
If you really absolutely need more capacity,
you can ask a wizard to enlarge me.

Here is how much of TeX's memory you used:
 7424 strings out of 60512
 70601 string characters out of 442812
 129295 words of memory out of 1100001
 10695 multiletter control sequences out of 10000+695
 5199 words of font info for 18 fonts, out of 400000 for 1000
 14 hyphenation exceptions out of 10000
 38i,0n,32p,35043b,247s stack positions out of
1500i,500n,1500p,200000b,40000s
No pages of output.

Do you have any idea?

Giuseppe