Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: <errortext> is not being recognized as an element

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 06:52, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   i'm writing some fairly simple docbook in red hat 8.0, which
> has the docbook 4.2 dtd, which allegedly supports the <errortext>
> element.
>
>   i've verified that that DTD directory is there under
> /usr/share/sgml/docbook, that "xmlcatalog" properly resolves
> the public identifier to that location, i've tried explicitly
> setting XML_CATALOG_FILES=/etc/xml/catalog just to play it safe,
> but nothing i do seems to be able to recognize <errortext>.

Weird.  Let's see if I can duplicate...  I can't duplicate that in a
trivial example.  I've attached my simpletest.xml.  Can you see if it
validates on your system?  I've had some other errors on RHL 8.0 (though
in my case, it was <email> not being valid within the <author> tag).
	Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc@linuxweasel.com>