Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: XML catalog documentation

Yes, this is the correct location.

> If it is correct, is Saxon unable to open it?
> Did this come from a catalog entry, or
> is this the directory from which you are running
> the command?

The XML file is in the same directory from which I am
running the command.

The trouble seems to be in the number of slashes after
"file:" in an absolute URI returned by the resolver.

1. With this URI on the command line:

file://C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml,

I get "Error Failure reading..." as before.

Resolver log:

resolveURI(file://C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml)
Resolved URI: file://C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml
	file://C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml

2. With this on the command line:

file:///C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml,

everything works!

Resolver log:

resolveURI(file:///C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml)
Resolved URI: file:///C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml
	file:/C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml

3. With one slash on the command line:

file:/C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml,

it works too!

Resolver log:

resolveURI(file:/C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml)
Resolved URI: file:/C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml
	file:/C:/XMLtest/catalogs/test/Saxon/kprof.xml

/Mauritz