Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Entity defs per XML file?

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 06:58:18 EST, the world broke into rejoicing as
"Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday@mindspring.com>  said:
> On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Kraa de Simon wrote:
>
> > Ehm, not really... (-;
> >
> > I do not want to define all entities in main.xml (where the DOCTYPE is, as
> > you indicated), but divide them over the different XML files where the
> > entities are actually used.
> >
> > The main reason: so I can isolate the (sub)documents from the rest of the
> > document.
>
> bob stayton has an explanation of how to set up modular docbook files
> at www.sagehill.net.  i haven't had a chance to play with that yet,
> but it sure sounds like something you should look at.

It seems to work well enough; I'd be interested in hearing what is the
XML equivalent to the following SGML...

<para> <literallayout> <literal remap="tt"> <inlinegraphic
fileref="typicalerror.txt" format="linespecific"> </literal>

I've been using the SGML form for /years/, and am now at a site where
they'll presumably prefer XML, so I'm getting into the xsltproc
processes, which are a bit different...

Quick question: what is the XML / xsltproc equivalent to:
   (define %use-id-as-filename% #t)
   ???
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "moc.enworbbc@" "sirhc"))