Subject: AW: DOCBOOK-APPS: Creating a website with the website.dtd

hello,

the website source tarball comes with an ant build file,
called 'build.xml' in the directory /website/example.

there u can find the exact command how to execute the
saxon XSLT processor from within the Java VM.

the trick is, that u have to tell the saxon XSLT processor
to use extensions by setting a specific flag.

hold on i am looking for the exact command line ...

... ok here we go ...

-----------8<--------------8<-------------8<--------------
#!/bin/sh

JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/java/jdk1.3.1
JAVA=${JAVA_HOME}/bin/java

CLASSPATH=/java/saxon-6.5.2/saxon.jar \
          /java/xml-commons-1.0.b2/java/build/resolver.jar \
          /usr/local/sgml/docbook-xslt/extensions/saxon643.jar \
          /usr/local/sgml/website/extensions/saxon64.jar

${JAVA} -cp ${CLASSPATH} com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet \
        -o . \
        -x org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader \
        -y org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader \
        -r org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver \
        /usr/local/sgml/website/examples/layout.xml \
        /usr/local/sgml/website/xsl/autolayout.xsl \
        saxon.extensions=1

do u see the parameter 'saxon.extensions=1'? that enables
XSLT extensions.

hope this reply helps ...

regards

daniel s. haischt