Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Jade Yells at me on Mandrake 9.0

Hi,

we've been battling with Schlomi to make the thing work.
First of all, I suggest people using Mandrake to upgrade openjade to
openjade-1.3.1-12mdk from 9.0 unsupported or Cooker.

Then it appeared db2html scripts use /etc/sgml/xml-docbook-4.1.2.cat
which does not necessarily reference /usr/share/sgml/openjade/catalog

So my question is:
- Should /etc/sgml/xml-docbook-4.1.2.cat reference
/usr/share/sgml/openjade/catalog or
- should db2html scripts use /etc/sgml/catalog ?

Second option looks more logical to me WDYT?

Camille.