Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: AW: JavaHelp TOC issue / new FO TOC issue

Hi.

Just confirming that replacing "toc" in javahelp.xsl with "jhtoc" fixes the
non-appearing TOC entries. It works just fine now.

Unfortunately, I'm seeing similar behaviour with FO as well. Similar problem?

Richard.

---------
That's look like a bug in stylesheet. Try to replace all occurences of
mode="toc" by mode="jhtoc" in javahelp.xsl. It could help, I have no
time for test it now. It looks like stylesheet accidentaly uses same
mode for generating ToC in pane and in HTML pages.

If this helps, let me know. I'll fix it in stylesheets for future
releases.

			Jirka