Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: <imagelement> selection (Was: profiling on "role"...)

> Steinar Bang wrote:

>> When I do profiling for "html" or "pdf" in <mediaobject>, what's
>> the correct attribute to use on the <imageobject> elements?
>> "role"?  Or "condition"?

> Selection of correct image format can be done without profiling.
> Stylesheet will use first image in recognized format. You can
> customize list of supported formats by customizing of following two
> templates:

The problem in my case is that both <imageobject> elements are PNGs,
but the one used for PDF has scaling.  Eg. like this:
	<mediaobject>
	  <imageobject arch="html">
	    <imagedata fileref="images/rh72_press_enter.png" format="PNG"/>
	  </imageobject>
	  <imageobject arch="pdf">
	    <imagedata fileref="images/rh72_press_enter.png" format="PNG"
	    depth="5cm" scalefit="1"/>
	  </imageobject>
	</mediaobject>

(yes, I know that using "arch" this way is misuse of the attribute)