Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: <imagelement> selection (Was: profiling on "role"...)

Steinar Bang wrote:

> The problem in my case is that both <imageobject> elements are PNGs,
> but the one used for PDF has scaling.  Eg. like this:

Sometimes you can overcome this by setting resolution of image. This
parameter can be used by PDF renderer to correctly scale image. Of
course, this is not always possible.

> (yes, I know that using "arch" this way is misuse of the attribute)

Bob is proposing usage of role attribute for this task right now. So
stay tuned, may be next relaese of stylesheets will offer you
out-of-the-box solution to your problem.

						Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz