Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Attributes for figures

* Togan Muftuoglu; <toganm@users.sourceforge.net> on 03 Dec, 2002 wrote:
>* Alain NAKACHE; <alain@cal.fr> on 03 Dec, 2002 wrote:
>>At 14:49 03/12/02 +0200, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
>>>Hi,
>>figure bitmap.
>>
>>Bob Stayton pointed to me the following advice :
>>"You would need to customize the template named
>>'formal.object' in the stylesheet file fo/formal.xsl.
>>But you would need to learn XSL-FO in order to put
>>the border attributes in the right place.  Then you
>>have to hope that FOP can output it correctly."
>>but my result was to enclose the whole Block and not only the figure.
>
>Strange I had the exact same result :-) Also fighting with FOP is
>another major issue

Ok I have progressed a bit further I am able to make a frame all around
the figure and only figure.

  <xsl:attribute-set name="figure.properties"
    use-attribute-sets="formal.object.properties">
    <xsl:attribute name="border-color">black</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute name="border-style">solid</xsl:attribute>
  </xsl:attribute-set>

<xsl:template match="figure">
  <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="figure.properties">
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

The only thing missing is the Figure title ie "Figure 1.1 Bla Bla"

--

Togan Muftuoglu