Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: htmlhelp + mathml + mathplayer

Sorry for replying to myself, I've gotten a bit further but I'm not
quite there yet...

Roel Vanhout wrote:
> - Add "xmlns:m=http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML"; after every <html>
> open tag on every page

I added

     <xsl:if test="$mathtype.enabled != '0'">
       <xsl:attribute
name="xmlns:mml">http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML</xsl:attribute>
     </xsl:if>

to chunk-common.xsl in the html subdir, on line 875. (I'm still using
version 1.51.1 of the stylesheets - the fo stylesheets of the most
recent version don't work with FOP, at least, I couldn't get them to
work yet) Anyway, this is going wrong - the resulting html tag that is
generated doesn't have the namespace declaration. (I just get '<html>')
When I leave out the colon and the 'mml', it works fine:

But that is not what I want, ofcourse. How would I do this? I'm using
xsltproc, if that makes any difference.

> - Add
>     <object ID=MathPlayer
> CLASSID="clsid:32F66A20-7614-11D4-BD11-00104BD3F987"></object>
>     <?import namespace="m" implementation="#MathPlayer" ?>
> to the <head></head> part of every page

I've got this working now.

> Secondly, the htmlhelp stylesheets seems to strip the namespace from all
> MathML tags. How can I leave them in? Do I have to change the
> stylesheets or can I set a parameter somewhere?

Still no advance on this, hints welcome...

Cheers & thanks in advance,

Roel