Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: customizing stylesheet with language specific text

Hi,

I have to add some application specific things to the stylesheet and
I would like to use the internationalization that is used in docbook. I
need some language specific files containing the text to embed,
because I don't want to edit the existing ones so that an upgrade to a
new style is possible without modifications.

Can anyone tell me how to include this files and how to reference the
language specific text? I took a look at the different stylesheets but I
don't understand how these call the language specific text, for example
for index if no title is set.

Thanks for help,

Marko