Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: comments on "Using the DocBook XSL Stylesheets"

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 06:56:15PM -0600, Adam DiCarlo wrote:
> most sysadmins.  And I have a hard time really deciding between
> whether /usr/share/xml is really a win for sysadmins or not.

  Well I have good reasons, working both as a tool maintainer and
as part of a large OS distributor to think that it has to be separated.
Your viewpoint as a user is one thing, do you want to get my support
request on the issue ? I would be sooo happy to delegate. I can't do
any automated catalog management because a few key individuals, all
mostly SGML only users, decided two years ago it wasn't a good idea
because they didn't see the need. The attitude "it works for me, let's
screw everybody else" tends to piss me off really fast.
  Last post from me on that thread,

Daniel