Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: xsl for auto index and html frames ?

Please, could anyone help me with these two docbook tasks?
* Is it possible to automaticaly generate index using xsl? I've tryied to set generate.index, but nothing happened. I'd need index for both printed and html versions.
* I found the directory dsssl/html/frames, which contains dsl for producing html framed site. Does exist something similar also using xsl?

Thank You very much
Bohuslav Hulka