Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Mac OS X Toolchain?

Does anyone have support for publishing DocBook XML documents on Mac OS X with
the DSSSL stylesheets?

I have this nice almost-brand-new iBook and it would really be the most
convenient to me if I could pick up again on the book I'm writing by using my
iBook.

I know there's the gnu-darwin project.  But I didn't have any luck on
installing just a couple packages with gnu-darwin.  And it apparently clobbers
a lot of system files when it installs, so I'm reluctant to use it.  It would
be nice if I could get just the tools I need.

Thanks,

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford