Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XML V. 1.58.1: The ID d0e2346 already exists in thedocument

Hi list,
I encounter the error "The ID d0e2346 already exists in the document",
when I transform a document to PDF, using FOP.
The FO does indeed contain the dublicated ID.

This is the line that causes the error (the document itself is valid):

see <xref linkend="sec_AppendixManager" endterm="sec_AppendixManager"/>

If I change it to
see <xref linkend="sec_AppendixManager"/>, all works fine and the ID
exists only once in the generated FO.

If I change the endterm to something different than the linkend, it
works, too. I consider this a bug of the style sheet? Took me quite some
time to find, by the way.

Stephan