Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: One CSS stylesheet only in the root directory

Hello list,

while starting the spread all my files in several directories and
generating them with the same structure I realized that I have to
copy the CSS stylesheet to every output directory.

Since I don't like it to copy static content I hacked for my
website the head.xsl

V{$VERSION}"/>
     <xsl:if test="$html.stylesheet != ''">
       <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
         <xsl:attribute name="href">
           <xsl:value-of select="$thisrelpath"/>
           <xsl:value-of select="$html.stylesheet"/>
         </xsl:attribute>

         <xsl:if test="$html.stylesheet.type != ''">
	  <xsl:attribute name="type">
             <xsl:value-of select="$html.stylesheet.type"/>
	  </xsl:attribute>
	</xsl:if>
       </link>
     </xsl:if>

The result is, that I need only one instance and there is no need
to copy it to ever dir.

I would be really happy if this feature could be integrated in
the distribution of website and docbook. I hope, I am not the
only one, who would like it... ;-)

BTW, thanks for this great tools!

Bye

Oliver

--
Oliver Fischer - plexus[AT]snafu[DOT]de
[de] Das Internet stammt aus dem letzten Jahrtausend!