Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Chunking question

Thanks for you answer. The previous/next/up links are not what worry me
for what I'm trying to do, as I want the result to be used in HtmlHelp
without those links. Your suggestion to use <bridgehead> is interesting,
although as you indicate yourself it's not a very nice solution. But if
I have to...

cheers,

roel