Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: More guidance on docbook website need

Hello,

you have to overwrite a xsl-template called "webpage.footer".

Example file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
                 version="1.0">

   <xsl:import
href="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/2.3/xsl/tabular.xsl";
/>

   <xsl:template name="webpage.footer">
	Mein Zeug...
   </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

And to use this stylesheet with the overwritten template instead
of tabular.xsl.

The only problem to solve now is, that I don't know how to
address the images relativ in the footer, since the resulting
webpages can be in different directories. My someone else can
give a hint, how to solve this problem?

--
Oliver Fischer - plexus[AT]snafu[DOT]de
[de] Das Internet stammt aus dem letzten Jahrtausend!