Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Can't generate PDFs with Cocoon

A follow-up:

I just upgraded my XSL stylesheets from 1.52.2 to 1.57.0.

Cocoon now gives me this error message:

	Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

	type fatal

	message Could not read resource
	file:/opt/jakarta/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/mount/writestuff/index.xml

	description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not 	read
resource
	file:/opt/jakarta/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/mount/writestuff/index.xml:
	java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException

	source Cocoon servlet

Any ideas, folks?

TIA,

Martin Polley