Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: customizing html-sxl-sheets chunk.xsl

Servus,

I'm currently trying to customize the html/chunk.xsl, but it's hard to find
out myself, what to "overwrite" to get the viewing-results an want them. Is
there any tutorial or something like that, where I can see, what template I
have to redefine, without diving in all that sources *.xsl?

Have a nice and peacefully day

     Wolfgang