Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DocBook XSL 1.59.2 results fail with Fop 0. 20.3

The DocBook stylesheets generate a borderless table as part of the header
and footer of each page.  This table has widths specified in percentages,
which FOP doesn't support.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Steinar Bang [mailto:sb@dod.no]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 2:44 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DocBook XSL 1.59.2 results fail with Fop
0.20.3

> FOP does not suppot relative column-width. Your problem is properly
> related to the header/footer definition in the stylesheets, You need
> to translate the 33% to a e.g. 4cm or smething like that.

Easier said than done, since the document in question doesn't have any
tables...:-)

This document is transformed by DocBook XSL 1.48 into FO that is
edible by Fop.

The final result is a short, straightforward, 2 page document in PDF
form.

I thought perhaps I had run into the problems mentioned here...?

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200301/msg00226.html