Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: mixing section elements

The chunking you describe is exactly what I've been trying to achieve
the past week(s), at first I had the first order you describe but I was
advised to do it like in your second example; the reasoning was like you
say. Anyway, it would be useful (for me at least :) ) if this change was
made; do I need to put in an RFE for this?

cheers,

roel