Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: FOP and DocBook XSL 1.60.0

  I use an FO customization layer [1], that was posted a while ago on
  this list. Back then, without this layer I was not able to process the
  generated FO with FOP.

  This FO customization layer stopped to work with the DocBook XSL 1.60.0
  stylesheets. See [2] for the error messages from xsltproc.

  After disabling the FO customization layer the processing of the then
  generated FO file with FOP 0.20.5rc fails with the errors in [3].

  Any help appreciated,
Sebastian

  --
  [1] http://www.sebastian-bergmann.de/stuff/fop-common.xsl