Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Including only a part of an external source code

Hello,

I'm planning to use DocBook to write a tutorial for the LEDA library
(Library of Efficient Data Types and Algorithms).

In this tutorial I will present many quite long code examples. i.e.
source files of about 100 lines.

I've just learned how I can include an external code file with something
like

  <programlisting linenumbering="numbered"><textobject><textdata
fileref="Code/HelloLEDAWorld.C"/></textobject></programlisting>

This markup always include the file as a whole - but sometimes I want to
include only a part of a file, for example the C++ class definitons,
then explain them, and later include hte rest of the code.

Is there a way to do this with DocBook and one of its tools?

Greetings,
Joachim