Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: FOP: boomarks don't work well

Marko Petersen wrote:

> Same for me, I fixed that the following way:
> In glossary/component/division/index.xsl and so on, search for
> "titlepage". And if you find something like
>
> <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
>     <xsl:call-template name="dedication.titlepage"/>
> </fo:flow>
>
> add a fo:block with the id to reference:
>
> <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
>     <fo:block id="{$id}">
>         <xsl:call-template name="dedication.titlepage"/>
>     </fo:block>
> </fo:flow>
>
> And not only for dedication, for every component you need...

Thanks a lot for the tip.

Instead of editing the NW-DBK2FO-XSLTs themselves, I'd override the
relevant templates by copying them to my customization layer and editing
them there.

Bob or Norm:

Or is it something that could be turned on with
   <s:param name="fop.extensions" select="1"/>
?

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/