Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: FOP: boomarks don't work well

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Tobias Reif wrote:

> Jens
>
>  > http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200301/msg00251.html
>
> Bookmarks work now AFAICS, thanks :)
> (I'm also using Saxon and FOP 0.20.4.)

Good

> BTW: the semicolons need to be removed from your XSLT:

Don't know where the semicolons came from. They are not in my original
stylesheet !!

> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";;
>                  xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";;
>                  xmlns:fox="http://xml.apache.org/fop/entensions";;
>                  xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon";;
>
> Can you also offer a fix for
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200302/msg00056.html
> ? Other FO2PDF converters displayed the list.

Don't use simplelist myself. I expect the problem is that you do not
explicit specify columns-widths, so yes this is FOP specific as well.

We can not expect Norm to create fixes for all the stuff currently
unimplemented in FOP. That is why I do FOP specific postprocessing. A
soulution for this issue is properly also possible !

Regards

Jens