Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: FOP: boomarks don't work well

Jens Stavnstrup wrote:

 >>Can you also offer a fix for
 >>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200302/msg00056.html
 >>? Other FO2PDF converters displayed the list.
 >>
 > Don't use simplelist myself. I expect the problem is that you do not
 > explicit specify columns-widths, so yes this is FOP specific as well.
 >
 > We can not expect Norm to create fixes for all the stuff currently
 > unimplemented in FOP.

I don't. But I'm thankful for any FOP specific workaround that gets
turned on with $fop.extensions and solves one of the problems I
encounter. The whole thing is a lot like coding for several browsers
broken in different ways ...

 > That is why I do FOP specific postprocessing.

Works well so far, but doesn't yet resolve all the major issues I see here.

 > A soulution for this issue is properly also possible !

You mean a complete and fully compliant FOP1.0? Yep, that's going to be
more fun that workarounds ...

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/