Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: spaces skipped in PDF (using Simplified DocBook 1.0,XSL stylesheet 1.60.1, FOP and Xalan)

Hi,

I use Simplified Docbook 1.0 and the XSL stylesheet 1.60.1. I have written a
Ant build file to compile my document into HTML and PDF using Xalan 2.4.1 and
FOP 0.20.5rc. I have a problem in the TOC in the PDF version: the spaces of
my titles are skipped: a section named for example "This is a test" becomes:
"Thisisatest".

Can someone help me to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,

--
Mathieu Peltier
INRIA Rhône-Alpes - ObjectWeb Consortium

Ask not for whom the <CONTROL-G> tolls.