Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: styling all titles at once

Marko Petersen wrote:

>>   [...]<s:attribute-set name="component.title.properties">[...]
>> didn't do anything last time I tried; at least it didn't change
>> chapter titles.[...]
> I tried it and yes, you are right.
>
> You can override the component.title template and add
> xsl:use-attribute-sets="component.title.properties" to the fo:block.
> This should work for components (chapter, preface and so on), but
> still has no effect to sections. But for those the attribute-sets work ;-)
>
> I never used sect1, sect2 and so on, but these should work with
> the attribute-set sect1.titlepage.recto.style,
> sect2.titlepage.recto.style ...

Yep, I used stuff like

   <s:attribute-set name="section.title.level1.properties">
     <s:attribute name="font-weight">100</s:attribute>
   </s:attribute-set>

I can style any way I want; I just don't want write too much redundant
stuff.

Regarding this thread, I have no technical problem to solve; but I want
to find a better way, and if there is none, express my wish for a
better, clearer, and more efficient way.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/