Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: TOC numbering and footnotes

Hi,
When using FOP to convert to PDF chapters are not given a page number in my
TOC.  The sections of a chapter are numbered, but the chapter page number
is blank.  What could my problem be?  Also, footnotes do not appear as
superscripts, but as regular inline numbers.  And finally, if I use Saxon
to go from XML->FO and then FOP to go from FO->PDF, images in my document
do not translate.  However, using FOP to go from XML->PDF results in proper
image translation, but I need to turn on section numbering and do not know
how to do so with FOP.  I am using Xerces2 Java Parser 2.3.0, Docbook XSL
1.60.1

I would greatly appreciate any help.  Thank You,

Corey

Corey Wells Arnold
Division of Biostatistics
660 S. Euclid Ave. Campus Box 8067