Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Docbook xsl stylesheets and accessibility requirements?

Hi there,

 I'm planning on using the 1.59.2 DocBook xsl stylesheets to create HTML, PDF, and HTML help renditions. (Thank you, Norm!!)  I'll need to ensure that they meet certain standards for accessibility:
*	W3C recommendation: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (<http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-19990505>).
*	Section 508 (http://www.section508.gov <http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-19990505>).

Is there any documentation out there about how these transformations meet or don't meet these requirements?  I'll need to create configurations or customizations to ensure the requriements are met.

Thank you,
--Trish