Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: avoiding TT

Since tidy complains at me when I use TT output, I've made some hacks
in the DSSSL stylesheets (not yet committed) to produce HTML output
using KBD, VAR, CODE, and SAMP rather than TT whenever it seems
possible to determine which element we want.

These elements have been in HTML since 3.2 if not much earlier.  Is
there any reason why this shouldn't be default behavior?