Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: saxon RPM for red hat?

  based on the answer to my last email, i'm going to stick
with saxon 6.5.2 for my work.  however, i went looking for
an RPM that would be compatible with RH 8.0, and all i could
find at www.rpmfind.net were mandrake cooker RPMs, which
won't install as they have a dependency on kaffe.  i don't
see why i should have to install kaffe, as i already have
the latest java sdk from sun.

  or do i forget about an RPM and just get the zip file
and dump it on my box?  what's the common strategy here?

rday