Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: shading/coloring in tables?

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 04:56:41PM +0000, Lisa Carey wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> You can specify colours for individual table cells in HTML/HTML Help output
> using the entry-bgcolor processing instruction.  Just put this in the
> appropriate table <entry>:
>
> <?dbhtml entry-bgcolor="[your chosen colour code]"?>
>
> I don't know is there anything similar for FO, though.

A quick look at the fo/table.xsl stylesheet module shows
'dbfo' processing instructions for the following:

  table-width
  orientation (cell or row orientation)
  rotated-width

but nothing about cell background color.  But XSL-FO
has properties for background color, so it could
be done.  File an RFE.  8^)

                                            email: bobs@sco.com