Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Docbook xsl stylesheets and accessibilityrequirements?

Steve.Nunez@bluewave.com writes:

> A general question for folks. If one is stylesheet agnostic, would DSSSL or
> XSL be a better choice for a start toward producing XHTML Strict? I was a
> LISP hacker in a previous life, and so find DSSSL appealing.

Since the docbook-xsl from the DBOR (Docbook Open Repository) already
has XHTML output and the docbook-dsssl does not, I would imagine it's
easier to work from what is already there.

I agree with you in preferring DSSSL, but in my case its partly just
because it's what I know, and I find the XML syntax rather appallingly
ugly.  But I guess one gets used to it.