Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: XML support in Word 2002

I have not had the brief myself - but my customer was briefed and indicated
it is true; however, they are not using a standard schema under the covers -
but their own (meaning you can't go to someplace like Oasis/XML.org or teh
W3C to see what the schema will look like.  Hopefully, they will have
non-cryptic tags and documentation on it...

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Johansson [mailto:ke-joh@sectra.se]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 10:54 AM
To: DOCBOOK-APPS
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XML support in Word 2002

Hi,

The rumormill says that MS Word 2002 has some kind of XML support. Is this
true *can't find anything about it on Word homepage*? Any ideas if this
support is anything but fluff?

regards,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson	Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 2		E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping	Phone:	+46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN			Web:	http://www.sectra.se