Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook to man pages XSL

Hi Bob,

I was wondering if you were seeing the same thing and how you get around it.

Same result with Elinks 0.3 and 0.96.

Thanks,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@caldera.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 11:05 AM

Are you using one of the text-based web browsers
to convert HTML to text?  I'm currently using
"links" (no, not lynx) from
http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mikulas/links/
and it handles tables nicely.  It even does
frames!

And then there is the venerable lynx which I think
handles tables now, and another
called w3m from Japan
http://ei5nazha.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/~aito/w3m/eng/

All of these have a "dump" option to let you save
the generated text into a file.