Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Best Practices

I have been forced (yes, sounds strange) to implement some solution(s)
to allow people in
the company write documents that could be easily (?) translated
to XML.

Well, due to the lack of time I had to make it run, and being
unable in this short time to discover if I would be capable of
customizing some
programs like Frame Maker, I took the quick approach and choose Word,
which is the text processor all in my company use.

Although there is a long way before we reach the items you mentioned,
I have concluded that the task can be done (even with Word).

I would happily participate in any forum/work dedicated to this
question,
surely much more to learn than to contribute ;-)

Best regards,

Juan R. Migoya
SPAIN