Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Word 2003 screenshots

Screenshots of MS Word 2003 can be found here, showing some of its XML capabilities:

http://www.activewin.com/screenshots/office2k3b2/

(Note: The text links at the top of the page are the ones you want, not the thumbnails.)

I'm only cross-posting this because it seems so important (to me at least).

Martin Polley
Technical Communicator
Tel +972-4-6677165
Mobile +972-53-864280