Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: No simplelist in PDF-output / Pictures out twice

Hello, I've just across two problems when generating PDF from my Docbook
document:

1) I use simplelists inside highlights to list the goals of a section.
The (members of the) simpelists are not visible in the PDF version.

2) I use the mediaobject-approach for pictures inside figures.
Currently, I only have one PNG version for both HTML and PDF. All my
figures look like this:

<figure id="fig.ArrayOfChar">
	    <title>An array of chars</title>
   <mediaobject>
     <imageobject  role="html">
       <imagedata  align="center" format="PNG"
fileref="Pictures/ArrayOfChar.png"/>
   </imageobject>
   </mediaobject>
</figure>

This works fine for HTML. But in PDF some of the pictures are shown
*twice* on a page. (Really only some.) Inserting a special role for fo
does not help either.

I am using stylesheets 1.60.1 and FOP 0.20.5rc2.

Joachim