Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Docbook setup on Debian 3.0

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 15:32, Michael Wiedmann wrote:
> * Mike M <linux-support@earthlink.net> wrote [030226 13:37]:
> > I did apt-get install sgml2x.  I can't find runjade.
>
> IIRC 'runjade' is only in the unstable 'sgml2x' package.

With openjade1.3 I get 5390 warnings from a 16-line source file.  Should I
ignore all warnings or most warnings?

I cowardly avoid anything called unstable.  Would this work just as well?

# make blah > make.out 2>&1
# grep \:E\: make.out

With jade I get no warnings.  Is it just throwing warnings away and giving a
false sense that all is well?
--
Mike M.