Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook XSL-FO: content-width="scale-to-fit"

Bob,

> Well, I don't actually have SVG working in FOP 0.2.5rc.
> Did they adopt a new image library that isn't included?

FOP includes batik.jar which should handle the SVG OK... ?

However I didn't do this: I already had a recent copy of batik handy though so I just invoked FOP, excluding from the classpath FOP's copy of batik.jar, and including batik's jar files instead (all 23 of them).

You also need JAI and possibly Jimi for PNG and GIF/JPG support.